GECO IND PACKING LLC would like to introduce ourselves as one of the leading, trustworthy and ambitious polymers compounding factory, chiefly focus on Recycling plastics goods/granules
Plastic nowadays is a quintessential part of everyday life. Over the past 30 years the plastic industry has undergone phenomenal growth, continuing to expand into markets historically reserved to other materials. And more than ever, the technology of the reclamation of plastic waste developed by manufacturers and plastic recycling services has helped to reduce man-made solid waste and change the popular belief that plastics are not recyclable.
We are now playing significant role in meeting supply chain demand of recycling plastic granules, spanning an undeniable gap among raw material producers, traders and end manufacturers to the final end users.
The growing utilization of plastics in industrial and consumer applications, combined with increased consumer awareness surrounding solid waste recycling, has led to an increased demand for recycled plastic resins and products.
- PETE: Polyethylene Terephthalate, a polymer used in the manufacturing of all types of water bottles primarily besides its usage in soda bottles, shampoo bottles, preforms etc.
- HDPE: High Density Poly Ethylene mainly used for blow molding products like milk bottles, jerry cans, oil cans and plastic bags etc.
- Vinyl / PVC: Poly Vinyl Chloride chiefly used in pipes manufacturing, PVC tapes etc.
- LDPE: Low Density Poly Ethylene primarily is a film grade polymer used in all types of plastic films, shopping bags, membranes, composite panels, etc…. LDPE is one of the fastest growing Polymers.
- PP: Poly Propylene is known as another widely used polymer. Primarily it is used in manufacturing of chairs, house hold items, buckets etc.